Information on the safe and healthy operations of our hotel
We feel it is important to reach out to you the actions we are taking developed according to the guidelines of global, European and local public health authorities. Our goal is to make your stay in our hotel not only unforgettable but also safe. This is the Special Operational and Safety Plan of our Hotel. It includes the framework of health and safety measures that we are ready to implement to protect both our guests and our staff, without compromising on the quality of the hospitality we offer.
- hand sanitizer dispensers will be available in all public areas (lobby, restaurant, bar, lifts)
- Distance signs (minimum of 1.5m)
- Umbrellas and sunbeds distancing according regulations
- Regular airing of public areas
- We inform of the maximum use of our elevators by two adults, and of the use of a face mask
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations, including walkways, staircase, elevators.
- Clearly established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
(The resort has big pool area where sunbeds and umbrellas are placed in distance big airy public areas ready to offer outdoor fitness programs and outdoor activities.)
Reception, check-in and check-out
- Possibility for cashless payments.
- Disinfection of room keys and key cards
- Minimize printed material to hand-out.
Restaurants and bars
- Disinfection of tables, counters, surfaces etc. after each use and regular airing of the outlets. Restaurant attendants use personal protection
- Entering and leaving our restaurants for their meals, our guests are being advised to use the special hand sanitizers placed for that purpose at our restaurant’s entrances.
- Buffet is going to be available with enhanced hygiene measures
- We have reduced by 1/3rd our restaurants’ capacity by arranging our spaces to meet the new required distances.
(The main restaurant, and our beach Taverna and bars have big terraces for most of our guests to sit outside in the open air)
SPA & Gym
- Gym, Spa and Recreational Areas have been considered for closure or restricted operational hours.
- Indoor pool will not be operating until further notice
- Disinfection of each room after departure
- Regular disinfection of, light switches, handrails, air condition switches etc.
- Room cleaning in absence of guests
- Room attendant uses personal protection
Sports & Entertainment
- Football and beach volley will be prohibited until further notice
- Evening shows are going to be available
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services. All our team members are enthusiastic professionals at our guests’ disposal, responding promptly and effectively to their requests.
For our team members of the operating departments who join the daily shifts we took the following actions:
- Restrictions for a limited number of people in the workplace are respected.
- We have provided everyone with all recommended protective gear.
- Regular sanitation training for our team members
- All employees follow the rules of personal hygiene
- Our doctor will check regularly the health condition of the personnel
Management of a suspected case
Our hotel works with a doctor specially trained in managing COVID-19 cases and has executed a complete action plan on managing a suspected case, respecting our customers personality and privacy.
We reassure you that we will be ready for one more time to offer the traditional Cretan hospitality in a safe environment, and we encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team for recommendations or remarks that will improve our operations.